Hertz Investment Group (“HIG”) focuses its business on core plus and value-add opportunities throughout the United States. Properties are identified where HIG can utilize its talented team of professionals to acquire, lease and manage real estate to its fullest potential. HIG will continue to develop strong relationships with many of its tenants through superior service, which translates to higher occupancy rates.
- Class A office buildings
- 1970 or newer construction
- Larger than 200,000 square feet
- 60% plus occupancy
- Less than 80% of replacement cost
- Secondary markets throughout US
- Minimum population: 300,000 people
- Central Business District (CBD)
- 25% plus of office inventory in the CBD
- Key attributes for future success:
– Prime and/or strategic location
– Abundance of parking
– Quality rent roll
– Well maintained physical plant
– Other unique market advantages
Business Strategy Focus
- Identify commercial office opportunities in the Central Business District (“CBD”) of burgeoning markets that have recently undergone or are currently undergoing a positive transformation as a result of significant infrastructure investment, an increasing supply of CBD residential and retail development, new or improved cultural and recreational activities and new or improved facilities for professional sports teams.
- Targeting institutional-quality properties with key attributes for future success, such as a prime and/or strategic location, an abundance of parking, a quality rent roll, a well maintained physical plant and unique market advantages.
- Taking advantage of HIG’s wealth of knowledge, experience and history with financial institutions in order to generate deal structures that maximize cash flow.
- Securing favorable fixed-rate and floating debt through solid relationships.
- Leveraging strengths in leasing and property management, and continuing to develop strong relationships with many of the tenants through superior service, which translates to higher occupancy rates