William Len
Memphis, TN


william len

This 12 story, 88,000-square foot structure was built in 1927 as a hotel, and converted into an exquisite 89-unit Art deco apartment building in 1984. Hertz Investment Group purchased the William Len Apartments in 1994 and held the property until 2001, when it was donated by the Hertz Family to Neve Yerushalayim, a Women's college in Jerusalem.


Back to past portfolio